Helllo it’s Chlo!
I hope you are all keeping safe and well!
So before I started my 2.6 challenge I made this delicious Vanilla Toffee Fudge Cheesecake. I posted a photo on facebook and it seemed to get quite a bit of interest. 🙂 I also had a few people keen to get their paws on the recipe, so here I give you the recipe to try at homemade vanilla toffee fudge cheesecake. (Guard it with you life 😝) It is even more delicious than it looks! I will warn you this is highly fattening!
Taste factor * * * * *
Easy * * * * *
Servings up to 12 slices. This one lasted 3 days for 3 people.
175 g of Digestives
100g Stork or butter
250 g Mascarpone
200g tub of Creme Cheese
3 Table spoons of vanilla essence
100g Caster sugar
200ml of double cream
Jar Caramel Fudge sauce (We get the tesco finest one)
Packet of soft fudge sweets
- WASH YO HANDS first and foremost!
Lets make the base:
2.Melt the butter in a pan
3. Put the biscuits in a tight sealed bag and crush with a rolling pin until bread crumbs form.
4. Put bread crumbs in a bowl and mix with melted butter. Evenly cover the mixture in a flat ceramic flan dish cover with cling film and put in the fridge preferably over night or if you don’t have the time for 20 minutes.
Lets make the cheesecake mix
5. Put the Mascarpone, Soft Cheese, Sugar, Cream, Vanilla, as per the measurements in my list above into a bowl and FOLD together.
6.Add 2 table spoons of the fudge sauce to the mix and fold in. Taste test until. Add more fudge in sauce until you are satisfied. 😂
7. Slice your fudge into little dice pieces.
8. If desired spread a coating of the sauce over the biscuit base that is in the fridge before the next step.
9 Lather the cheesecake mix across your biscuit/toffee base which has been cooling in the fridge.
10. Drizzle the toffee sauce over the top and sprinkle some diced toffee
11. Put in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
Good luck sourcing all of the ingredients! Remember to stay safe in the supermarket! X
I would love to see your finished cheesecakes please tag me on facebook or instagram @chlojackonhermac
Lots of Love from
“A life style blog written by a Scottish Lassie”!